Burdened by Homework? Let us write your essays and assignments Order This Now
*Paper must use attached article as the organizational problem*
RESEARCH PAPER ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Please refer to the Article Submission Assigment from the beginning of the course to complete
the Research Paper Assignment. Please follow and format your paper accordingly.
In the beginning of this course, you submitted a scholarly, peer-reviewed article for approval.
For this research paper, you will discuss the importance of that article in regards to
organizational behavior while using the problem-solving, integrative framework learned in
Chapter 1. With your organizational problem, provide the following information:
1. Brief summary of the organization.
2. Synopsis of the organizational challenges (Step 1 on the problem-solving approach)
What is the major overriding issue?
Provide the facts and examples to support the explanation of the problem.
Discuss key issues that merit the discussion.
3. Who are the various individuals and what part do they play? (Step 2 on the
What challenges, threats, or opportunities do they pose?
Explain the role of leadership in the situation.
Provide any environmental issues that should be considered.
As you discuss these areas to address the first portion of the problem-solving framework, provide
examples and research to support your discussion.
Now that you have laid the foundation of the problem, explain how the theory you researched
applies. Provide in depth analysis with your article as the main evidence.
1. Explain the author’s current view on the chosen organizational theory and how it
relates to your problem.
2. Provide key indicators that the author applies from theory to the concept in
3. Discuss what you believe are the most relevant portions of the article that tie the
theory and concepts with your organizational issue to create an explanation for the
problem. In other words, if you had to explain the organizational issue to someone,
how would you relate it to what the author has stated?
The final process (Step 3) in the problem-solving framework is recommendations. Based on your
research, use this final step to provide recommendation plans for the problem. Do you want to
resolve, solve, or dissolve the problem? Consider the consequences as well for the plan of action
in your recommendation. Use well-thought-out ideas and research to support your plan. Describe
where you see your personality style fitting into your recommendation for the organization to
make your plan work, to tie in the previous papers. Apply what you have learned through
Page 2 of 2
Scripture, describing how the Lord can utilize your strengths to implement the recommendation
1. Use proper, current APA format for every element of the paper. Be sure to include the
APA-formatted cover page, abstract, and reference page. Refer to your APA manual
2. Write in first person—this is allowed due to the personal nature of the assignment.
3. To facilitate the instructor’s grading of these assignments, you must have major
headings for Step 1, Step 2, and Step 3. Additionally, under the major headings, you
must have subheadings as you see fit for the outlined instructions.
4. The exact number of paragraphs that you include in each section is your decision;
your instructor will not be grading you on how many paragraphs you used per
section, but rather the extent to which you specifically addressed each of the areas
5. The 8–10 required pages do not include the title page, abstract page, or reference
page. Those must be counted as additional pages.
6. Be sure to double-space, using Times New Roman 12-point font only, use 1-inch
margins, and avoid bold font (except for headlines, per current APA format),
underlining, and contractions.
7. The reference page must include a minimum of the 5 following references in current
APA format (all sources must be evident within the paper):
The approved article for research
Both of the course textbook(s)
2 other scholarly sources from a peer-reviewed journal
Note: For further questions regarding current APA format, visit Liberty University’s Online
Submit the Research Paper publish Assignment to the appropriately labeled Turnitin link first to
review your percentage of originality. Then submit the Research Paper Final Assignment by
11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday of the assigned Module: Week.
Looking for some help? We have it all. Great price and impressive quality